Interview Process for Freshers
Freshers Interview Process consists of multiple rounds as mentioned below. Which generally starts with Company presentation and ends with the final HR round. Let’s discuss each round in details.
- This round is a non-elimination round where one of the folks from Interviewing panel (Mostly HR personal) will walk you through the number of slides and Videos.
- Explaining the company’s business areas, work Culture, Benefits and other aspects of the company’s profile.
“One way of advertisement😊“
- This is the elimination round where a group of candidates discusses the topics given by the HR person.
- The focus of this round is to check your communication skill and interpersonal skill. .T
- o master in the group discussion round, check out our article The ultimate guide for group discussion in the interview
Read out this article to How to Rewrite Old Stories and Achieve Your Greatness.
- The main objective of this round is to check your aptitude, verbal and reasoning skill.
- This round is the elimination round which is being conducted either online or offline (on OMR sheet). For more information, read How to prepare for Aptitude test
This round will be headed by the technical person who is already working within the organization. The mode of the interview will be face to face, where you will be asked a couple of technical question from your subject/stream. This round is an elimination round.
This is the final stage of the interview process which decides where you will be selected or not. This round is taken by the HR person and is the final elimination round. The elimination happens based on the candidate’s communication skill, behavior and other aspects of interpersonal skills.
Looking for Live HR mock Interview? Schedule your interview now and get Instant feedback from our HR experts! [wpsm_button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://goapti.in/schedule/” icon=”none” class=””]Schedule now[/wpsm_button]