Table of Contents
1. What you’ll learn
- Learn how to design and architect Azure solutions
- Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- This role requires managing how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
The AZ-301 exam is targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers a variety of subjects and services, all of which are covered in Skylines Academy’s latest course. To understand core architect technologies, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 exam.
This course curriculum is as follows:
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design Identity Management
- Design a Data Solution
- Establish Business Continuity
- Design Deployment and Migrations
- Design and Infrastructure Strategy
- Example Designs
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
4. Who this course is for:
- Azure Architects
- IT Administrators