https://goapti.in (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://goapti.in website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes, one of which is to provide and improve our Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, and City.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) by you. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking And Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies used also include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect information, track activities, and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies, or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
The Cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
https://goapti.in uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to engage with the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
https://goapti.in may disclose your Personal Data in good faith with the belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of https://goapti.in
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, including your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By sending an email to email@example.com